In order to enter the tournament area you have to be registered first at Olympic Park Casino, which is situated on the first floor at the Hilton Tallinn Park. The casino age limit is 21 years and you need to present a valid ID or passport to register. You will then get a wristband which you also should present in order to enter the tournament area.
NB: The wristband will be different from day to day so you need to get a new one every day from the casino desk.
Buying in to tournaments
There are several options for buying in to the tournaments during Coolbet Open.
- You can buy-in online in the poker client on Coolbet.com to the €550 Main Event, €330 Pokerisivut Open and €110 Ladies Event up until 4 hours before the tournaments start. Kindly send us an email on email@example.com to confirm your registration for the tournament.
- All tournament tickets can be bought at the Olympic Casino Cashier, first floor of Hilton Tallinn Park. Re-entries and flip tournament tickets will be sold inside our tournament room, on the second floor. At the latter it is only possible to pay in cash.
- Players will be able to withdraw their Main Event tournament winnings at the casino cage, first floor, or be paid directly to a Coolbet account.
The structure for the €550 Coolbet Open Main Event can be seen here.
Tournament caps and waiting lists
- Some Coolbet Open tournaments have caps, i.e. some tournaments can start by selling for example a maximum of 100 tickets. When the tournament has started, more tickets will be sold if possible. We warmly recommend players to buy their tournament tickets well beforehand to avoid a sold out situation.
- A soft cap on the other hand means that a waiting list will be set up for the tournament, allowing more players to enter the tournament when seats become available during the registration period. Register to a waiting list at the casino cage before a sold out event starts, or on the tournament floor once the tournament in question has started. If you are on a tournament waiting list, please stay close to the tournament room and wait for your name to be called out when a seat is ready for you.
Late registration and re-entry
Re-entries and late registration tickets for all tournaments, except for the €1k Coolbet (event 25), can be bought in cash in the tournament room. These can only be paid in cash. There is an ATM just outside the hotel.
One Chip Flips
In a One Chip Flip you can win a ticket to a bigger event. You can buy in to a One Chip Flip by paying in cash in the tournament room just before it starts. One Chip Flips are rake free and have no late registration period.
All Coolbet Open events will follow the Tournament Directors Association (TDA) rules:
- The tournament director and floor managers are to consider the best interest of the game and fairness as the top priority in the decision-making process. Unusual circumstances may on occasion dictate that decisions in the interest of fairness take priority over the technical rules. The decision of the tournament director and/or floor managers are final.
- English is the only allowed language at the table when anyone at the table has cards.
- Last aggressive action shows first and if no action, the next player from the button is to show first. In case of all-in and a call, all players involved need to show their cards.
- Calling the clock: Time is given by the tournament director or floor manager only and when the time request is reasonable. Given time is a total of 30 seconds in all events, however the tournament director’s discretion may apply.
- In order to have a live hand, players must be at their seat when the the first card is dealt out of the deck.